Monday, May 5, 2008

The Direct (Un)relation of Planning and Execution.

Here I am ..... finally back at home..... replenished, re-energized, rested, re-formulated, and reminded (what food is). Now comes the hard part.... what will I do? क्या करोगे आगे ???

I had planned many things before coming here.... just coming here and being at home is soooooo comfortable that we think "कौन जाए .... जबरन नींद हराम करे " So we sit and makhao.... This is exactly what I am tending to do this summer truthfully....makh fully.

Why does it always happen that the rate of your execution is inversely related to the square of the planning that you do. It happens all the time. We see numerous examples in history too.

During the Third Reich , Hitler had many elaborate plans (and elaborate here is an elaborate understatement)....All came to a naught.

So was the thinking of Edward "Longshanks" that led William Wallace to have so much success in his initial endeavors.


So the fact is. Lots of planning took us nowhere. Lots and Lots of planning looks good.... but only on paper. sometimes we just need to grit our teeth and DO IT.

Like I just did away my mustache....Just DID it... When I was planning it did not happen.... When I decided to do it ...I did It. Although now I look like a gunda without a mooch which is all the more insulting .... but heck!.... this is just an example over the direct unrelation of planning and result(Although it would be noticeable here to mention my brothers and sisters . till this day, refuse to recognize me.... I am having my DNA test done.... will tell you all about it when we meet....remind me)

So my plans as of now now are ...as my camera is repaired I am off to take pics and stuff.... the one thing I truly enjoy....

I leave here with pics I took recently in Mumbai....Happy Hols!!!





No comments: