Monday, April 28, 2008

What????

Where I am?
Am I lost?
Where to find the answers?
Where to get over the mistrust?
Where to do when you get there?
Where to go when you feel?
How to speak up face to face?
Why do I still conceal?
Where to hide my face then?
Where to NOT show my shame?
Where to find solace perhaps?
Where to put all the blame?
Why do this happens?
Why does it happen again?
How does this thing go wrong?
Why am I always in vain?
How do I find the precious?
How do I avoid the strife?
Why do I lie again?
How do I live the life?
What is this going to be like...
When this goes on and on again...
Will I even recognise myself...
When I come from the other end of the game.

Chaos...
Like Oil flows into Water...
The medley is quite a sight

Derangement...
Like Flowers smile in the light...
But Somehow...something's not right..

Confusion...
Bit of like a steal of rays...
In the morning ; but it is still night...

Turmoil...
Standing near the edge of yourself
The ripples; they dance and shine bright...


What did I just write?????????????

2 comments:

Aditya Mani Jha said...

What was that?
Where did that come from?
Who wrote this here....
What could it mean?


WHAT DID I JUST READ.....

:)
:)

Carry on Samurai......the world needs a good laugh!!!

SAMAR said...

hahaha.... It's good you find it funny.... It tends to confuse the most to the verge of inane speculation.