Thursday, April 3, 2008

4 months without a break in KGP......

Dear Diary,

I have been living here for 4 months now.

It's ok at first , but nearing the dying moments it really starts to get very frustating....or frussst as we'd call it. Never before had i enjoyed so much in a single place, never before had I such good friends, never before was my life so eventful, but never before had I gotten to hate a place so much.

This place can grow on you..and suddenly when you think you are a part of the system.....Ka-boom
.... and all that you were thinking is suddenly ...gone.

I think it is more because of the maggu culture that sort of permeates out through the walls of the institute.... If you are not a maggu .....thou shalt not survive tha onslaught of tests and practicals and labs and what not. I am of course proud to NOT be a maggu ...... isliye I suffer.

I know I know.... I'll miss this place like hell in the summer hols..... But, human are very unsatisfied organisms.... In summers they say there is too much heat.....In winters too much cold....

There is no spring good enough for humans.

The weather here is unbearable sometimes though it gets nicer in the evenings...

Right now, I am sweating head to toe.

Yours perspiringly.
Sam

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dont worry yaar you r coming in 1 month only we r here 2 support u!!!
Your Bros & Sis.

Unknown said...

thx all....