Wednesday, April 2, 2008

An Abstract Poem...


Tear me oh Brother from this torrid sky.

Where these rays burn upon me I don't know why.

Tear me oh Sister from this fledgling boughs.

Who restrain me and put be back; ever and now.

Tear me oh Friend from this lake of doom.

I am drowning; don't make let it be my tomb.

Tear me oh Love from these stakes of desires.

Where my sanity is lost;my heart is on fire.

Tear me, oh Anger from these frigid pools of Ice.

It is only your heat that will melt my gneiss.

Tear me oh Fear from these seals of surety.

I have become peaceable to the limts of obscurity.

Tear me oh Myself from the chains I wrought.

The pain was bought but the suffering was not.

Tear me, oh Tear me, just Tear me away.

So I may once again just wander astray.

No comments: